Two Drop Heliski / Heliboard - Double the Fun
Exploring the same heliski / board zone as the one drop but able to venture a little further afield and giving us more flexibility and range to find the best possible snow. This package includes briefing and transceiver training, UIAMG mountain guide / Instructor for the duration of the heliski / board, 2 heli descents, transceiver shovel and probe.
Resorts: All our resorts
Group Info: 1-12 people.
Price: 560€ pp for a private helicopter booking of 4 people and 600€ pp in a shared helicopter of 4 people.
Piste and Off Piste: 9-10am on and off piste warm up. Off piste heli descents and opportunity to keep your off piste Guide / Instructor for the rest of the day for off piste around la Rosiere / La Thuile.
Off Piste Level: novice heliski itineraries. As well as intermediate / advanced itineraries (after ability levels have been confirmed).
Duration(s): 1/2 day (7 day programmes available keeping your Guide / Instructor throughout where possible.)
- 8:15 AM: Meet Val Heliski team member at the base of La Rosiere or La Thuile ski resort post self drive or our mini van pick up from your chalet.
- 8:15 – 9:00 AM: Coffee hit, fitting, safety kit briefing and first chairlift.
- 9:00 – 10:00 AM: On and off piste ski/board warm up to heli take off zone.
- 10:00 – 10:15 AM: Guides Heli briefing and route choice explanation and take off preparation.
- 10:15 – 1:00 PM: Heliski / board 1000-1500 vertical metres per descent. Time taken depends on route choice and groups fitness and ability level.
- 1:00 PM: Lunch either pre-packed and delivered by Val Heliski enjoyed in the backcountry or lunch in a cosy Italian mountain restaurant off the beaten track. Option to either ski back to resort base or extend your instructors day for off piste around La Rosiere or La Thuile finishing when lifts close for a celebratory beer.
- 4:30 PM: Own transport / minivans leave resort base back to your chalet.
From: €560 pp
Choose Package and Tweaks:
Vertical Metres: 2000 – 3000m
Machine: Eurocopter AS350 (Squirrel)
Departing: La Rosiere/La Thuile or your local resort via Helicopter
Available from: Tignes, Val d’Isere, Three Valleys, Paradiski, Ste Foy, La Rosiere, Chamonix, Courmayeur & La Thuile.
- IFMGA Mountain Guide
- Half Day
- Transceiver, Shovel & Probe
- 2 Heliski Drops
Our typical heliski terrain is extremely varied, ranging from wide open glacial alpine bowls, to couloirs, all the way down to gladed tree runs – We can cover all of this in a single heliski drop and have enough terrain to cover all ability levels from beginner off-piste to expert free-ride skiers.