Three Drop Heliski / Heliboard – Tripletastic
Exploring the same heliski / board zone as the one and two drop but able to venture a lot further and giving us more flexibility and range to find the best possible snow. This package includes briefing and transceiver training, UIAMG mountain guide / Instructor for the duration of the heliski / board, 3 heli descents.
Resorts: All our resorts
Group Info: 1-12 people.
Price: 880€ pp for a private helicopter booking of 4 people. No shared helicopter options here.
Off Piste Level: Intermediate or advanced off piste levels required.
Duration(s): Full day (7 day programmes available keeping your Guide / Instructor throughout where possible.)
- 8:15 AM: Meet Val Heliski team member at the base of La Rosiere or La Thuile ski resort post self drive or our mini van pick up from your chalet.
- 8:15 – 9:00 AM: Coffee hit, fitting, safety kit briefing and first chairlift.
- 9:00 – 10:00 AM: On and off piste ski/board warm up to heli take off zone.
- 10:00 – 10:15 AM: Guides Heli briefing and route choice explanation and take off preparation.
- 10:15 – 1:00 PM: Heliski / board 1000-1500 vertical metres per descent. Time taken depends on route choice and groups fitness and ability level.
- 1:00 PM: Lunch either pre-packed and delivered by Val Heliski enjoyed in the backcountry or lunch in a cosy Italian mountain restaurant off the beaten track. Option to either ski back to resort base or extend your instructors day for off piste around La Rosiere or La Thuile finishing when lifts close for a celebratory beer.
- 4:30 PM: Own transport / minivans leave resort base back to your chalet.
From: €880 pp
Choose Package and Tweaks:
Vertical Metres: 4500 – 6000m
Machine: Eurocopter AS350 (Squirrel)
Departing: La Rosiere/La Thuile or your local resort via Helicopter
Available from: Tignes, Val d’Isere, Three Valleys, Paradiski, Ste Foy, La Rosiere, Chamonix, Courmayeur & La Thuile
- IFMGA Mountain Guide
- Half Day
- 3 Heliski Drops
Our typical heliski terrain is extremely varied, ranging from wide open glacial alpine bowls, to couloirs, all the way down to gladed tree runs – We can cover all of this in a single heliski drop and have enough terrain to cover all ability levels from beginner off-piste to expert free-ride skiers.