Three Drop Heliski / Heliboard – Little Canada
Exploring a different heliski zone to the 1 or 2 droppers this zone is far from ski lifts or pistes and has two access points- either a short helicopter flight from the same take off zone at the same time as the 1 or 2 droppers or by helicopter direct from your ski resort offering maximum heliski ski / board time with no time spent driving and skiing to and from the heliski take off zone in Italy. Tree lined with huge variety of gradients and terrain available including glaciers. very protected from all wind directions. if you can afford it it’s the Rolls Royce of heliskiing. This package includes briefing and transceiver training, UIAMG mountain guide / Instructor for the duration of the heliski / board, 3 heli descents, transceiver shovel and probe.
Resorts: All our resorts
Group Info: 1-12 people.
Price: 1000€ pp for a private helicopter booking of 4 people. No shared helicopter options here.
Off Piste Level: Intermediate or advanced off piste levels required.
Duration(s): 1/2 day (7 day programmes available keeping your Guide / Instructor throughout where possible.)
- 8:30 AM: Departure time from your local resort helipad.
- 8:45 – 9:00 AM: Guides safety briefing and route choice explanation.
- 9:00 – 12:00: 3 descents that are large vertical meters but fast moving with your helicopter always just round the corner waiting for your next lift.
- 12:00 PM: Either lunch at a little Italian restaurant right next to where the helicopter can land or a flight direct from your last descent back to tour resort helipad to meet the rest of your group for a celebratory lunch in resort. Extra drops can be bought on the day with a record of 7 drops in a day.
From: €1000 pp
Choose Package and Tweaks:
Vertical Metres: 4500 – 6000m
Machine: Eurocopter AS350 (Squirrel)
Departing: La Rosiere/La Thuile or your local resort via Helicopter
Available from: Tignes, Val d’Isere, Three Valleys, Paradiski, Ste Foy, La Rosiere, Chamonix, Courmayeur & La Thuile
- IFMGA Mountain Guide
- Half Day
- Transceiver, Shovel & Probe
- 3 Heliski Drops
Our typical heliski terrain is extremely varied, ranging from wide open glacial alpine bowls, to couloirs, all the way down to gladed tree runs – We can cover all of this in a single heliski drop and have enough terrain to cover all ability levels from beginner off-piste to expert free-ride skiers.