Bonneval Tour with Heli Ride
A full ski touring day behind Val d’Isere in the Vanoise National Park starting with a 45-60 minute tour up followed by a gradual descent into a bowl and breathtaking scenery. Some traversing and travelling and more perfectly pitched descents (red run equivalent gradient off piste). Finally some touring around the flat cross country tracks through forests and past streams to arrive at the beautiful and undiscovered small and mainly off piste ski field of Bonneval. Some great cosy restaurant stops as if one was going back in times. Just enough of the day left for a whistle stop tour of a little of Bonneval hidden gems and a very high and sweeping helicopter trip 1000m above the national park back to Val Disere or Tignes. A tiring but truly rewarding day full of diversity and surrounded by nature.
Resorts: Departing Val d’Isere or Tignes
Group Info: 1-12 people. Maximum 4 people per group.
Price: 330€ per person based on a private group booking of 4 People.
Whats’ Included: Briefing and transceiver training, UIAMG mountain guide / instructor for the day(s), transceiver shovel and probe.
Piste and Off Piste Available: All off piste and touring.
Off Piste Level: Intermediate and advanced.
Duration(s): 1 day although – 2-7 day programme is available keeping your Guide / Instructor throughout where possible. We could incorporate a mountain refuge stay in here if you wish.
- 8:30 AM: Val Heliski team transceiver training.
- 9:00 – 09:45 AM: First lifts on and off piste warm up and ability assessment on the way to the Val Disere Glacier.
- 9:45 – 02:00 PM: 45 minute gradual ski tour to the summit and resort boundaries of Val Disere before dropping into the back of a lovely bowl to start our descent.
- 02:00 – 03:00 PM: Late lunch in a cosy local restaurant set back in time.
- 03:00 – 04:30 PM: Off piste around Bonneval.
- 04:30 – 04:45 PM: Flight back to Val Disere or Tignes.
- 05:00 PM: Why not talk to us and your guide about an extended period with us and the activities we offer that can be offered by your guide or instructor around the conditions of your trip?