PRICE: €99 pp
PACKAGE DATES: 1st December – 4th May
TO BE BOOKED AS: Group of 6 persons
AVAILABLE FROM: Tignes, Val d’Isere
COURSE OVERVIEW: A full day’s ski-touring through the Vanoise National Park; past the famous Mont Pourri; traversing 5 ski resorts on and off-piste, covering over 70km of terrain with your UIAGM mountain guide or ski instructor. A true backcountry experience with nobody around – but expect a lot of touring and pushing in-between the descents. Why not try the Tarentaise Tour with heli pick-up package?
SAMPLE COURSE ITINERARY:
9:00 AM: Meet your guide, or instructor, at the base of the Tichot chair-lift in Tignes Val Claret for a warm up ski on and off-piste to the top of the Col Du Palet at 2653m above sea-level.
9:30 AM: Ski a descent from Col du Palet, through le Grand Casse, into Champagney le Haut. This part of the tour is very scenic with plenty of traversing and some beautiful pitches along the, mainly North-facing, slopes.
11:30 AM: Shuttle bus/ VHS minibus/ your own transport to Champagney to get the Paradiski lifts into La Plagnes.
12:30 PM: Use the Glacier de la Chiaupe lifts to get to the top of the Bellecote where there are many couloirs and descents to choose from, including the Vallençant and the Gros Glacier, to ski down into Nancroix (a descent of over 1000 vertical metres).
2:00 PM: Stop at a picture-perfect restaurant, complete with ponies tied up outside, for a mountain lunch (not included) or pre-ordered VHS packed lunch before hopping on the Vanoise Express lift, for a 4 minute journey, to top of Aiguille Rouge at 3,227 meters above sea level.
4:30 PM: Ski down to Villaroger village where you’ll end the day.
To do this package we meet at the base of the Tichot chair-lift in Tignes Val Claret (see map above). It is up to you to get to that area. Naturally, you will have to use a lift-pass to do this package. If you have a lift pass for the Espace Killy area there should be no issue, if you don’t have a lift pass for that area a VHS team member can purchase one for you, on your request.
Package available from the resorts of: Tignes, Val d’Isere
Transfer Options to Access the Meeting Point From Resort,Price,
Your own transport,no cost,
VHS minibus transport, €49 pp,
Transceiver; shovel and probe,
Full-day with your UIAGM mountain guide or instructor,
Use of our radio communications for safety and instruction,
Not Included: lift pass(es) (including Carte Neige backcountry rescue to hospital), adequate travel insurance, food/drink, minibus transport
ABS pack, €29 pp,
Edited GoPro footage of your day, €39 pp,
Use of our Salomon/Liberty VHS powder skis, €25 pp/day,
Splitboard & Skins Rental (multi day discount available), €66pp/day,
Packed lunch, €29 pp,
60 minute warm-down sports massage, €72,
VHS hoodie, €75,
VHS Hagloffs fleece, €105,
VHS Hagloffs couloir 3 Jacket, €490,
According to best practice backcountry skiing / snowboarding we offer the use of sweeper on your buy generic propecia uk backcountry day. A sweeper is employed to follow the group while the guide/instructor leads from the front. A sweeper is there to ensure the safety of everyone in the group thereby improving the group’s overall confidence and security. Price: €60 pp based on a private group of 4.
Sweeper Service, Price,
Val Heliski Sweeper Service (Private heli trips only), €240,
– Prices are based on private group booking of 6 people.
– Payment is to be made in full to confirm the booking.
– We require you to leave all ski holiday days available for best weather and availability for this package. We will contact you by SMS in resort to confirm your weather window.
– In accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 and unless we have already provided the services we have contracted with you to provide or your booking is made in resort, you have the right to cancel your booking at any time up to the end of the 7th working day after the booking is accepted by us. You may do this by writing to us at the above address and you will receive a full refund of any monies paid. If you want to cancel your booking otherwise than as set out above please inform us as soon as possible. You will forfeit your deposit but please note that places on a trip can be transferred to someone else subject to any such replacement agreeing to these Conditions.
– In the event a guide directs the group to a route with better conditions (subject to availability), additional costs may be incurred.
– We reserve the right to exchange any of our products of a similar price or less in the event of adverse weather or snow conditions.
– If this package can not be carried out due to adverse weather we reserve the right to use the guide/instructor for the time they have been booked on an alternative off piste day.
– Adequate travel insurance is required for all VHS packages and is the responsibility of the participant to purchase and provide proof to a VHS staff member on the day of their activity. We recommend purchasing a Carte Neige for the full duration of your lift pass and can advise further, on request.
– Any incomplete groups either (1) pay for the empty seats (2) find a complete group before you arrive in resort (3) come to our drinks night in your local resort every Monday 4.30pm to 7.30pm.
Val/Tignes Heli Ski LLP, Partnership no’s OC358489 / OC358496
Val/Tignes Heli Ski LLP – numéro d’immatriculation: 801 050 659 R.C.S CHAMBERY / 800 898 074 R.C.S. CHAMBERY
Contact: +4401329339621, email@example.com
Head office: Shirral House, Church Road, Shedfield, Hampshire, SO32 2HY, UK