ABILITY: Beginner to advanced
FITNESS: Low to high
PRICE: €345 per group
PACKAGE DATES: 1st December – 4th May
TO BE BOOKED AS: Group of 1-6 persons. + €65 for each additional persons
AVAILABLE FROM: Tignes, Val d’Isere, Courchevel, Meribel, Paradiski, Ste foy, La Rosiere
COURSE OVERVIEW: This is a private session catering for skiers and snowboarders of all ability levels – on and off-piste. From guiding to technique to avalanche training. A great way warm up before one of our Heliski packages by meeting our guides, experiencing the sort of gradient terrain you are likely to expect and take on board some technique pointers. It also allows us to assess you ability level before the Heliski / reverse Heliski day so as we can match the terrain accordingly. Further, its a great way to see what your resort has to offer with the added safety and confidence that a professional brings.
To do this package we meet in your home resort, choosing from: Tignes, Val d’Isere, Courchevel, Meribel, Paradiski, Ste foy and La Rosiere. It is up to you to get to that area, using one of the transfer options shown below.
|Transfer Options to Access the Meeting Point||Price|
|Your own transport||no cost|
|VHS minibus transport||€99 pp|
|Transceiver; shovel and probe|
|Half-day with your UIAGM mountain guide or instructor|
|Use of our radio communications for safety and instruction|
Not Included: Food/drink, airport taxes, lift pass(es) (including Carte Neige backcountry rescue to hospital), adequate travel insurance
|ABS pack||€29 pp|
|Edited GoPro footage of your day||€39 pp|
|Use of our Salomon/Liberty VHS powder skis||€25 pp/day|
|Splitboard & Skins Rental (multi day discount available)||€66pp/day|
|Packed lunch||€29 pp|
|60 minute warm-down sports massage||€72|
|VHS Hagloffs fleece||€105|
|VHS Hagloffs couloir 3 Jacket||€490|
According to best practice backcountry skiing / snowboarding we offer the use of sweeper on your backcountry day. A sweeper is employed to follow the group while the guide/instructor leads from the front. A sweeper is there to ensure the safety of everyone in the group thereby improving the group’s overall confidence and security. Price: €60 pp based on a private group of 4.
|Val Heliski Sweeper Service (Private heli trips only)||€240|
– Prices are based on 1-6 pax + €65 for each additional persons.
– Payment is to be made in full to confirm the booking.
– We require you to leave all ski holiday days available for this package with emphasis on carrying it out at the beginning of the week for maximum benefit. We will contact you by SMS in resort to confirm the day.
– In accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 and unless we have already provided the services we have contracted with you to provide or your booking is made in resort, you have the right to cancel your booking at any time up to the end of the 7th working day after the booking is accepted by us. You may do this by writing to us at the above address and you will receive a full refund of any monies paid. If you want to cancel your booking otherwise than as set out above please inform us as soon as possible. You will forfeit your deposit but please note that places on a trip can be transferred to someone else subject to any such replacement agreeing to these Conditions.
– In the event a guide directs the group to a route with better conditions (subject to availability), additional costs may be incurred.
– We reserve the right to exchange any of our products of a similar price or less in the event of adverse weather or snow conditions.
– Adequate travel insurance is required for all VHS packages and is the responsibility of the participant to purchase and provide proof to a VHS staff member on the day of their activity. We recommend purchasing a Carte Neige for the full duration of your lift pass and can advise further, on request.
Val/Tignes Heli Ski LLP, Partnership no’s OC358489 / OC358496
Val/Tignes Heli Ski LLP – numéro d’immatriculation: 801 050 659 R.C.S CHAMBERY / 800 898 074 R.C.S. CHAMBERY
Contact: +4401329339621, email@example.com
Head office: Shirral House, Church Road, Shedfield, Hampshire, SO32 2HY, UK