Val Heliski is offering a long term Manager position or couples position, start asap, based between Tignes and Montvalezan, Haute Tarentaise, Savoie, French Alps.
A sales, marketing and client care role that is as much in the office answering enquiries and dealing with logistics for the clients experience as it is face to face and B2B selling, promoting, preparing clients kits, driving and skiing them to their ski / snowboard experience with us.
Responsibility for developing the brand and the business, adapting to changes in the market and our available offering, with an aim to improve the business products all year round.
Skills and Experience Required
- Previous work in ski resorts a must.
- Available for back-to-back winters or all year round.
- Details-oriented and knowledgeable as well as a good people person / sales person.
- Responsible, mature and career driven in a sports environment.
- Good general IT skills.
- Sales and marketing / PR experience including social media, newsletter campaigns, Google Ads, website adjustments, basic accounting / diary and invoicing systems.
- Good personal level of off-piste skiing and avalanche awareness.
- Smart and professional with clients and business contacts when required.
- Good attention to detail and very organised.
- At least one season experience of regular driving in snowy mountain conditions, preferably with clients.
- Able to work under pressure and do what needs to be done in a small dynamic company.
- Lift pass.
- Access to ski / boarding equipment.
- Training and courses in the off season.
- A competitive base salary plus bonus.