PACKAGE DATES: 5th December – 5th May
PRICE: €375 pp price is based on a private group booking of 4 persons
Take a look at Whitelines Magazine’s article; Heliskiing on a budget with Val Heliski
AVAILABLE FROM: Meribel, Courchevel, La Tania
COURSE OVERVIEW: Full-day skiing / snowboarding experience in the backcountry of the 3 valleys going down one of two enchanting secret descents – which we won’t name; to keep them our secret!
SAMPLE COURSE ITINERARY:
9:00 AM: Meet your instructor at the base of your resort.
9:00 – 10:30 AM: Briefing and safety kit fitting followed by on/off-piste warm-up.
10:30 AM: Descend out of resort boundaries for undulating off-piste and a variety of snow conditions, to test your off-piste skills.
12:00 AM: Heli pick-up back to resort.
12:00 – 1:00 PM: Stop for a mountain restaurant lunch (not included) or pre-ordered VHS packed lunch.
1:00 – 4:30 PM: An afternoon of off-piste with your instructor, experiencing a further variety of snow conditions and terrain.
To do this Reverse Heliskiing package we meet either in: Meribel, Courchevel or La Tania. It is up to you to get to that area. Transfer options to access the meeting point are below:
|Transfer Options to Access the Meeting Point||Price|
|Your own transport||no cost|
|VHS minibus transfer||€99 pp|
|Transceiver; shovel and probe|
|Full-day with instructor|
|One heli pick up|
|Use of our radio communications for safety and instruction|
Not included: Food/drink, lift pass(es) (including Carte Neige backcountry rescue to hospital), adequate travel insurance, airport taxes
|ABS pack||€29 pp|
|Edited GoPro footage of your day||€39 pp|
|Use of our Salomon/Liberty VHS powder skis||€25 pp/day|
|Packed lunch||€29 pp|
|60 minute warm-down sports massage||€72|
|VHS Hagloffs fleece||€105|
|VHS Hagloffs couloir 3 Jacket||€490|
According to best practice backcountry skiing / snowboarding we offer the use of sweeper on your backcountry day. A sweeper is employed to follow the group while the guide/instructor leads from the front. A sweeper is there to ensure the safety of everyone in the group thereby improving the group’s overall confidence and security. Price: €60 pp based on a private group of 4.
|Val Heliski Sweeper Service (Private heli trips only)||€240|
– Prices are based on a full helicopter of 4 seats.
– Payment is to be made in full to confirm the booking.
– We require you to leave all ski holiday days available to heli. We will contact you by SMS in resort to confirm your weather online ritalin window.
– In accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 and unless we have already provided the services we have contracted with you to provide or your booking is made in resort, you have the right to cancel your booking at any time up to the end of the 7th working day after the booking is accepted by us. You may do this by writing to us at the above address and you will receive a full refund of any monies paid. If you want to cancel your booking otherwise than as set out above please inform us as soon as possible. You will forfeit your deposit but please note that places on a trip can be transferred to someone else subject to any such replacement agreeing to these Conditions.
– In the event a guide directs the group to a route with better conditions (subject to availability), additional costs may be incurred depending on helicopter pick-up location.
– We reserve the right to exchange any of our products of a similar price or less in the event of adverse weather or snow conditions.
– If an alternative product, of a similar price or less, cannot be offered due to adverse weather or snow conditions, then a refund on the helicopter element(s) of the package missed will be given at the rate of €30 per drop missed.
– If a helicopter cannot fly due to adverse weather we reserve the right to use the guide/instructor for the time they have been booked.
– Adequate travel insurance is required for all VHS packages and is the responsibility of the participant to purchase and provide proof to a VHS staff member on the day of their activity. We recommend purchasing a Carte Neige for the full duration of your lift pass and can advise further, on request.
– Any incomplete groups either (1) pay for the empty seats (2) find a complete group before you arrive in resort (3) come to our drinks night in your local resort every Monday 4.30pm to 7.30pm.
Val/Tignes Heli Ski LLP, Partnership no’s OC358489 / OC358496
Val/Tignes Heli Ski LLP – numéro d’immatriculation: 801 050 659 R.C.S CHAMBERY / 800 898 074 R.C.S. CHAMBERY
Contact: +4401329339621, firstname.lastname@example.org
Head office: Shirral House, Church Road, Shedfield, Hampshire, SO32 2HY, UK