|Departing Tignes Val Claret Altiport or Val d'Isere Altiport||Price (per person)|
|Booking as a 3 persons||€1248 pp|
|Booking as a 4 / 5 persons||€949 pp|
|Departing Meribel Altiport or Courchevel 1850 altiport||Price (per person)|
|Booking as a 3 persons||€1546|
|Booking as a 4 / 5 persons||€1197|
An all-inclusive experience designed for skiers / snowboarders comfortable on red run gradient off-piste (minimum) wanting to experience a true backcountry heliskiing / heliboarding adventure, in the huge expanse of terrain available to us. Helicopter transfers are included to / from Meribel altiport, Courchevel 1850 altiport, Tignes Val Claret altiport or La Daille altiport in Val d’Isere and the chosen Italian heliski base.
One benefit of helicopter transfers is the significant reduction in the travel time to the heliskiing locations. You’ll also save valuable energy (as with minibus transfers we usher you on a warm-up ski from La Rosiere to the heliskiing location) – so if someone’s ability level is slightly lacking or you’re anticipating doing extra drops then heli transfers are the way to go.
Soak in the sights as you fly over snow-dusted peaks to access the start of your heliski day. The descents that follow will take between one-to-two hours of ski / snowboard time each (around 2000 vertical meters of descent) and will allow you to experience a variety of terrain and snow conditions. A full-day with your private UIAGM mountain guide and training on the safety equipment we provide are included. Heliski descents could be in either: Courmayeur, Valgrisenche or the Col du Petit St Bernard – depending on time of year; snow conditions and groups’ preferences.
This package is based on a two drop heli ski/board day with unlimited drops available.
Also included is everything you need for a backcountry heliski adventure; ABS packs, use of Salomon / Liberty powder skis, edited GoPro footage of your day, and a Savoyard style Val Heliski packed lunch.
9:30 AM: Meet your UIAGM mountain guide at either Meribel altiport, Courchevel 1850 altiport, Tignes Val Claret altiport or La Daille altiport in Val d’Isere where you will be given your safety equipment and briefed before stepping into the helicopter. Then you’ll fly straight to one of our Italian heliski bases where you will begin the heliskiing day.
10:00 AM: You’ll begin your two heli-drops, skiing / snowboarding up to 2500 vertical metres per descent. (Refer to “where we operate” map for details of possible descents.)
1:00 PM: You’ll finish your two descents around 1pm. At this point you can: (a) purchase more drops to extend your heliskiing day. (b) request to go for lunch or eat your Val Heliski packed lunch on the slopes. (c) enjoy an afternoon of off-piste with your mountain guide; if you are in a suitable location with access to ski-lifts. Some of our routes are so far into the backcountry we cannot access lifts – although if you request this option we can organise to get you to a suitable location. Some locations provide lift passes in the package price. If you require a lift pass for the afternoon of off-piste we can purchase one for you on your request.
2:00 – 4:30 PM: After your afternoons activity you will take the helicopter back to Meribel altiport, Courchevel 1850 altiport, Tignes Val Claret altiport or La Daille altiport in Val d’Isere from an Italian heliski base.
This Heliskiing package begins from either Meribel altiport, Courchevel 1850 altiport, Tignes Val Claret altiport or La Daille altiport in Val d’Isere, where the helicopter will meet you.
Helicopter transfers to / from the above altiports to the Italian heliski base are included in this package.
|Transceiver; shovel and probe|
|Return helicopter transfers from the aforementioned altiports to Italian heliski base|
|Full day off-piste with your UIAGM mountain guide|
|Use of Salomon/Liberty VHS powder skis|
|Edited GoPro footage of your day|
|Use of our radio communications for safety and instruction|
Not included: airport taxes, lift pass(es) including Carte Neige backcountry rescue to hospital (dependant on the area you’re in), adequate travel insurance
|Heli out of remote location at end of day||£82 (€99) pp|
|Additional drop||£187.50 (€225) pp|
|60 minute warm-down sports massage||£60 (€72)|
|VHS hoodie||£65 (€75)|
|VHS Hagloffs fleece||£90 (€105)|
|VHS Hagloffs couloir 3 Jacket||£410 (€490)|
According to best practice backcountry skiing / snowboarding we offer the use of sweeper on your backcountry day. A sweeper is employed to follow the group while the guide/instructor leads from the front. A sweeper is there to ensure the safety of everyone in the group thereby improving the group’s overall confidence and security. Price: £50 (€60) pp based on a private group of 4.
|Val Heliski Sweeper Service (Private heli trips only)||£200 (€240)|
– Prices are based on a full helicopter of 4/5 seats.
– Payment is to be made in full to confirm the booking.
– We require you to leave all ski holiday days available to heli. We will contact you by SMS in resort to confirm your weather window.
– In accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 and unless we have already provided the services we have contracted with you to provide or your booking is made in resort, you have the right to cancel your booking at any time up to the end of the 7th working day after the booking is accepted by us. You may do this by writing to us at the above address and you will receive a full refund of any monies paid. If you want to cancel your booking otherwise than as set out above please inform us as soon as possible. You will forfeit your deposit but please note that places on a trip can be transferred to someone else subject to any such replacement agreeing to these Conditions.
– In the event a guide directs the group to a route with better conditions (subject to availability), additional costs may be incurred depending on helicopter pick-up location.
– We reserve the right to exchange any of our products of a similar price or less in the event of adverse weather or snow conditions.
– If an alternative product, of a similar price or less, cannot be offered due to adverse weather or snow conditions, then a refund on the helicopter element(s) of the package missed will be given at the rate of £190 (€225) per drop missed.
– If a helicopter cannot fly due to adverse weather we reserve the right to use the guide/instructor for the time they have been booked.
– Adequate travel insurance is required for all VHS packages and is the responsibility of the participant to purchase and provide proof to a VHS staff member on the day of their activity. We recommend purchasing a Carte Neige for the full duration of your lift pass and can advise further, on request..
Val/Tignes Heli Ski LLP, Partnership no’s OC358489 / OC358496
Val/Tignes Heli Ski LLP – numéro d’immatriculation: 801 050 659 R.C.S CHAMBERY / 800 898 074 R.C.S. CHAMBERY
Contact: +4401329339621, firstname.lastname@example.org
Head office: Shirral House, Church Road, Shedfield, Hampshire, SO32 2HY, UK