A full day’s ski-touring through the Vanoise National Park; past the famous Mont Pourri; traversing 5 ski resorts on and off-piste and covering over 70km of terrain with your UIAGM mountain guide or ski instructor. Finish by being collected by helicopter after an exhausting day to whisk you back to Val d’Isere or Tignes. Minibus transfer to the start of the package is included in the price.
– Prices are based on a full helicopter of 4 seats.
– Payment is to be made in full to confirm the booking.
– We require you to leave all ski holiday days available for best weather and availability for this package. We will contact you by SMS in resort to confirm your weather window.
– In the event a guide directs the group to a route with better conditions (subject to availability), additional costs may be incurred.
– We reserve the right to exchange any of our products of a similar price or less in the event of adverse weather or snow conditions.
– If this package can not be carried out due to adverse weather we reserve the right to use the guide/instructor for the time they have been booked on an alternative off-piste day.
– If the helicopter can not fly due to adverse weather the Tarentaise Tour will still be carried out but a minibus service will replace the helicopter and a refund for the helicopter element will be given to make the package of equal value to “Tarentaise Tour” plus minibus extra.
– Adequate travel insurance is required for all VHS packages and is the responsibility of the participant to purchase and provide proof to a VHS staff member on the day of their activity. We recommend purchasing a Carte Neige for the full duration of your lift pass and can advise further, on request.
– Any incomplete groups either (1) pay for the empty seats (2) find a complete group before you arrive in resort (3) come to our drinks night in your local resort every Monday 4.30pm to 7.30pm.