£132.42 – £529.67
A true backcountry adventure on skis or snowboard. After a 20-45 minute steady climb you will experience a huge variety of terrain otherwise inaccessible without a helicopter. All snow conditions likely – a real technique challenger.
Ski or snowboard the classic North-facing Mickey’s Ears couloirs, across the Toviere pass, down through one of the couloirs into the Bois de La Laye and finally meandering through the forest to the Lac de Chevril (over 1/2 mile of vertical piste).
The renowned route offers an off-the-beaten-track experience to off-piste enthusiasts and an opportunity to develop off-piste skills without having to bear the brunt of full heli-day prices.
This package now includes: free use of our ABS packs (usually €29), free copy of edited GoPro footage of your day (usually €39), and free use of our Salomon ski test center (usually €25).
- 9:15 AM: Meet with your instructor at the top of the Toviere lift which departs right from the centre of Tignes Le Lac, taking you up to 2704m.
- 10:15 AM: You will then go for a warm up ski/snowboard down around the Toviere summit off
-piste runs, the guide will assessing your off-piste ski ability to ensure a safe descent and warm the legs up for the main descent.
- 11:15 AM: A short (20-40 minute) hike will lead you to the top of the Mickey’s Ears run, from which you will enjoy a variety of couloirs that cater for a wide range of ability levels from advanced to expert skiers, including a range of steeps. narrow and open expanses during your descent. An exhilarating tree run will then be tackled giving a brilliant descent down to Lac de Chevril.
- 12:30 PM: Participants finish the run at Lac de Chevril, from which they will be picked up by helicopter and taken back to resort.
|How many people are you booking for?||
Shared helicopter (total price for 1 persons) €149 (=€149pp), Shared helicopter (total price for 2 persons) €298 (=€149pp), Shared helicopter (total price for 3 persons) €447 (=€149pp), Private helicopter (total price for 4 persons) €596 (=€149pp)
– Prices are based on a full helicopter of 4 seats.
– Payment is to be made in full to confirm the booking.
– We require you to leave all ski holiday days available to heli. We will contact you by SMS in resort to confirm your weather window.
– In the event a guide directs the group to a route with better conditions (subject to availability), additional costs may be incurred depending on helicopter pick-up location.
– We reserve the right to exchange any of our products of a similar price or less in the event of adverse weather or snow conditions.
– If an alternative product, of a similar price or less, cannot be offered due to adverse weather or snow conditions, then a refund on the helicopter element(s) of the package missed will be given at the rate of 225 euros per drop missed.
– If a helicopter cannot fly due to adverse weather we reserve the right to use the guide/instructor for the time they have been booked.
– Adequate travel insurance is required for all VHS packages and is the responsibility of the participant to purchase and provide proof to a VHS staff member on the day of their activity. We recommend purchasing a Carte Neige for the full duration of your lift pass and can advise further, on request.
– Any incomplete groups either (1) pay for the empty seats (2) find a complete group before you arrive in resort (3) come to our drinks night in your local resort every Monday 4.30pm to 7.30pm.