Two heli drops for skiers / snowboarders comfortable off-piste and a full day with your private UIAGM mountain guide. In order to make your experience complete this package includes helicopter transfers to / from our chosen Italian heliski base – saving you valuable time and energy, ABS packs, use of Salomon / Liberty powder skis, edited GoPro footage of your day, and a Savoyard style Val Heliski packed lunch. Heliskiers / boarders are welcome to purchase additional heli-drops and even heli out a remote location at the end of your day. Resort altiports are: Tignes Val Claret altiport, La Daille altiport in Val d’Isere, Meribel altiport, Courchevel 1850 altiport.
– Prices are based on a full helicopter of 4/5 seats.
– Payment is to be made in full to confirm the booking.
– We require you to leave all ski holiday days available to heli. We will contact you by SMS in resort to confirm your weather window.
– In the event a guide directs the group to a route with better conditions (subject to availability), additional costs may be incurred depending on helicopter pick-up location.
– We reserve the right to exchange any of our products of a similar price or less in the event of adverse weather or snow conditions.
– If an alternative product, of a similar price or less, cannot be offered due to adverse weather or snow conditions, then a refund on the helicopter element(s) of the package missed will be given at the rate of 225 euros per drop missed.
– If a helicopter cannot fly due to adverse weather we reserve the right to use the guide/instructor for the time they have been booked.
– Adequate travel insurance is required for all VHS packages and is the responsibility of the participant to purchase and provide proof to a VHS staff member on the day of their activity. We recommend purchasing a Carte Neige for the full duration of your lift pass and can advise further, on request.