This package is perfect for those wanting to get as much heliskiing/boarding in as possible. Your time with us will be filled with: four helicopter drops; an off-piste excursion day with your private UIAGM guide; a nights stay in our private VHS refuge accessed by helicopter or snow-shoes and private minibus transfers to and from the airport.
– Prices are based on a full helicopter of 4/5 seats
– Payment is to be made in full to confirm the booking
– In the event a guide directs the group to a route with better conditions (subject to availability), additional costs may be incurred depending on helicopter pick-up location.
– We reserve the right to exchange any of our products of a similar price or less in the event of adverse weather or snow conditions.
– We reserve the right to change the sample itinerary to fit around the weather including all prepaid helicopter drops being used in one day if the weather or snow conditions dictate.
– If an alternative product, of a similar price or less, cannot be offered due to adverse weather or snow conditions, then a refund on the helicopter element(s) of the package missed will be given at the rate of 225 euros per drop missed.
– Adequate travel insurance is required for all VHS packages and is the responsibility of the participant to purchase and provide proof to a VHS staff member on the day of their activity. We recommend purchasing a Carte Neige for the full duration of your lift pass and can advise further, on request.
– If a helicopter cannot fly due to adverse weather we reserve the right to use the guide/instructor for the time they have been booked.