PACKAGE DATES: 1st December 2014 – 4th May 2015
PRICE: €249 pp
AVAILABLE FROM: Meribel, Courchevel
COURSE OVERVIEW: Circa-30 minute heli-tour. Departing Meribel or Courchevel, across the Espace Killy and down into the Tarentaise Valley seeing over 7 ski resorts in the vicinity, glaciers and famous mountain ranges; including Mont Pourri and views into Italy and over Mont Blanc. A great way to experience the thrill of riding in a helicopter combined with the stunning and diverse scenery of the Alps. Perfect for all age ranges and suitable for skiers and non skiers alike. Departure helipad and time is to your specification/ requirements and we can organise to have you collected from your chalet or where ever you choose to meet us to fit in smoothly with your days activities. If you so desire, we could organise a guide or instructor to accompany you and fill the day with a half or full days piste / off-piste following the helicopter landing. We can also tailor-make packages, on request, at a price of €50 per minute per helicopter to extend you time in the air.
To do this package you will meet our team in Meribel altiport or Courchevel altiport. In order to access these areas you will need to choose from one of the transfer options below:
|Transfer Options to Access the Meeting Point From Resort||Price|
|Your own transport||no cost|
|VHS minibus transfer||€25 pp|
|Circa 30 minute Heli-tour departing Meribel or Courchevel|
Not included: Food/drink, airport taxes, lift pass(es) (including Carte Neige backcountry rescue to hospital), adequate travel insurance
|Instructor/guide for half a day||€345|
|Instructor/guide for full day||€545|
|Packed lunch||€29 pp|
|Use of Salomon/Liberty VHS powder skis||€25 pp/day|
|ABS pack||€29 pp|
|Edited GoPro footage of your day||€39 pp|
|60 minute warm-down sports massage||€72|
|VHS Hagloffs fleece||€105|
|Hagloffs couloir 3 Jacket||€490|
– Prices are based on a full helicopter of 5/6 seats.
– Payment is to be made in full to confirm the booking.
– We require you to leave all ski holiday days available for your buy adderall online package. We will contact you by SMS in resort to confirm your weather window.
– In accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 and unless we have already provided the services we have contracted with you to provide or your booking is made in resort, you have the right to cancel your booking at any time up to the end of the 7th working day after the booking is accepted by us. You may do this by writing to us at the above address and you will receive a full refund of any monies paid. If you want to cancel your booking otherwise than as set out above please inform us as soon as possible. You will forfeit your deposit but please note that places on a trip can be transferred to someone else subject to any such replacement agreeing to these Conditions.
– If we can not fly due to adverse weather, then a refund will be given (less any bank charges incurred) for any other parts of the package not used by the client.
– If a helicopter cannot fly due to adverse weather we reserve the right to use the guide/instructor for the time they have been booked (if applicable).
– Adequate travel insurance is required for all VHS packages and is the responsibility of the participant to purchase and provide proof to a VHS staff member on the day of their activity. We recommend purchasing a Carte Neige for the full duration of your lift pass and can advise further, on request.
– Any incomplete groups either (1) pay for the empty seats (2) find a complete group before you arrive in resort (3) come to our drinks night in your local resort every Monday 4.30pm to 7.30pm.
Val/Tignes Heli Ski LLP, Partnership no’s OC358489 / OC358496
Val/Tignes Heli Ski LLP – numéro d’immatriculation: 801 050 659 R.C.S CHAMBERY / 800 898 074 R.C.S. CHAMBERY
Contact: +4401329339621, firstname.lastname@example.org
Head office: Shirral House, Church Road, Shedfield, Hampshire, SO32 2HY, UK