PACKAGE DATES: 20th December – 5th May
- Private helicopter (group booking of 4 persons) – €1,199 per person
- Private helicopter (group booking of 4 persons) including 3 nights in 3* accommodation local to the activities and return minibus airport transfers for the group – €1,699 per person
For skiers / snowboarders comfortable on red run gradient off piste (minimum). Spend three of the best weather days of your ski holiday trying a complete range of our best products tailored to suit a variety of snow conditions and weather patterns both in Italy and France. The package includes a UIAGM mountain guide or instructor (for the non heliskiing parts) for 3 days, PLUS the choice of either (a) a full day reverse Heliski departing the Espace Killy, (b) a one or two resort full day reverse Heliski or (c) a full day Tarentaise Tour with heli pick up PLUS a days heliskiing including 2 Heliski drops (each drop lasts between 1 to 2 hours of ski or board time / between 1200 and 2500 vertical meters per descent) PLUS all your minibus requirements during the 3 days. Extra drops can be bought on the day depending on group preferences and snow conditions at a rate of €249 per person per drop.
What if there’s bad weather? No problem. Val Heliski are unique in the fact we have 3 different heliski areas; each with multiple drop zones (See them here). Our vast array of options means we’re totally flexible in the event of poor weather in one area as we can simply go to another.
A local Italian UIAGM mountain guide will accompany you throughout the descents as well as train you to use the safety equipment we provide. Return minibus transfers from your chalet to an Italian heliski base are included in the price. However you can upgrade to heli-transfers on request and extra descents are available at €249 per person per descent. If the group cannot complete all the descents due to adverse weather conditions we will refund at a rate of €249 per person, per descent missed. Heliski descents could be in either: Courmayeur, Valgrisenche or the Col du Petit St Bernard – depending on time of year; snow conditions and groups preferences.
We can also help find you accommodation, on your request, to fully integrate your experience with us.
You have our guide to yourself and can choose from our wide range of off-piste activities; either a day off piste guiding around your local resort or a Heli Preparation Day in your local resort with a VHS guide or instructor for warm up, off piste pointers, equipment training and a great day exploring the off piste. You could also make this an extra Heliski day using our day rate package prices. The beauty of our location and huge choice of off-piste activities means we can suit all weather and group preferences.
Your group has the choice out of the following 3 packages to be chosen based on ability level, skiers or snowboarders, snow conditions and your guides suggestions:
(2). Multi-Resort Reverse Heliskiing – one or two resorts ( more resorts can be added on the day if you request) ; or
Your package includes 2 Heliski drops and we will endeavour to show you the best snow conditions and most suitable terrain for the group out of our three different heliski areas available to us as each has their own special terrain and makes for a totally unique day. A heliskiing day typically begins around 7-7:45am with a (return) minibus transfer going to La Rosiere, followed by a warm-up ski over to the Italian heliski base. From there we access the Italian drop-zones. Most of our fit customers do around 3 drops per day – our record is 6 in one day – additional drops can be purchased to extend your time on the snow. You can also upgrade to heli-transfers to the Italian heliski base; significantly reducing travel time, maximising your time on snow and making additional drops an extremely viable option. You’ll also save valuable energy – again beneficial if you’re anticipating doing extra drops, or if you feel as though your ability level may be slightly lacking.
This Heliskiing package begins from your home resort, where the VHS minibus will meet you at your chalet.
Package available from the resorts of: Val d’Isere, Tignes, Meribel, Courchevel, Paradiski, Ste Foy, La Rosiere or La Thuile.
If you upgrade to helicopter transfers; they’ll depart from either Meribel altiport, Courchevel 1850 altiport, Tignes Val Claret altiport or La Daille altiport in Val d’Isere and take you to / from one of our Italian heliski bases.
|3 days with a UIAGM mountain guide / instructor for a Heliski Preparation Day (additional activities or Heliski can be added to this day)|
|Transceiver; shovel and probe|
|All your return minibus requirements during your stay|
|A day doing one of the following: (1). Full day reverse heliskiing from the Espace Killy: or (2). Multi resort reverse heliskiing – one or two resorts ( more resorts can be added on the day if you request) ; or (3). Tarentaise Tour with a Heli Pick Up|
|3 nights accommodation in a 3* hotel local to the activities plus one return airport minibus for the group (on the applicable package)|
|Use of our radio communications for safety and instruction|
Not included: Food/drink, lift pass(es) (including Carte Neige backcountry rescue to hospital), adequate travel insurance
|Use of Salomon/Liberty VHS powder skis||€25 pp/day|
|ABS pack||€29 pp|
|Edited GoPro footage of your day||€39 pp|
|Packed lunch||€29 pp|
|Heli out of remote location at end of day||€99 pp|
|Additional drop||€249 pp|
|60 minute warm-down sports massage||€72|
|VHS Hagloffs fleece||€105|
|VHS Hagloffs couloir 3 Jacket||€490|
According to best practice backcountry skiing / snowboarding we offer the use of sweeper on your backcountry day. A sweeper is employed to follow the group while the guide/instructor leads from the front. A sweeper is there to ensure the safety of everyone in the group thereby improving the group’s overall confidence and security. Price: €60 pp based on a private group of 4.
|Val Heliski Sweeper Service (Private heli trips only)||€240 per day|
– Prices are based on a full helicopter of 4 seats.
– Payment is to be made in full to confirm the booking.
– We require you to leave all ski holiday days available to heli. We will contact you by SMS in resort to confirm your weather window.
– In accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 and unless we have already provided the services we have contracted with you to provide or your booking is made in resort, you have the right to cancel your booking at any time up to the end of the 7th working day after the booking is accepted by us. You may do this by writing to us at the above address and you will receive a full refund of any monies paid. If you want to cancel your booking otherwise than as set out above please inform us as soon as possible. You will forfeit your deposit but please note that places on a trip can be transferred to someone else subject to any such replacement agreeing to these Conditions.
– In the event a guide directs the group to a route with better conditions (subject to availability), additional costs may be incurred depending on helicopter pick-up location.
– We reserve the right to exchange any of our products of a similar price or less in the event of adverse weather or snow conditions.
– If an alternative product, of a similar price or less, cannot be offered due to adverse weather or snow conditions, then a refund on the helicopter element(s) of the package missed will be given at the rate of €249 per drop missed.
– If a helicopter cannot fly due to adverse weather we reserve the right to use the guide/instructor for the time they have been booked.
– Adequate travel insurance is required for all VHS packages and is the responsibility of the participant to purchase and provide proof to a VHS staff member on the day of their activity. We recommend purchasing a Carte Neige for the full duration of your lift pass and can advise further, on request..
Val/Tignes Heli Ski LLP, Partnership no’s OC358489 / OC358496
Val/Tignes Heli Ski LLP – numéro d’immatriculation: 801 050 659 R.C.S CHAMBERY / 800 898 074 R.C.S. CHAMBERY
Contact: +4401329339621, email@example.com
Head office: Shirral House, Church Road, Shedfield, Hampshire, SO32 2HY, UK