ABILITY: Beginner to advanced
FITNESS: Low to high
PRICE: £415 (€499) per group from the Espace Killy £458 (€550) per group from the 3 Valleys
PACKAGE DATES: 1st December – 4th May
TO BE BOOKED AS: Group of 1-6 persons. + £55 (€65) for each additional persons
AVAILABLE FROM: Tignes, Val d’Isere, Courchevel, Meribel, Paradiski, Ste foy, La Rosiere
COURSE OVERVIEW: This is a private session catering for skiers and snowboarders of all ability levels – on and off-piste. From guiding to technique to avalanche training. A great way to explore the hidden gems of your home resort with the security and confidence that a professional brings. Highly recommended as a warm-up day before a heli ski or reverse heliski package to enable our team to assess your ability level and give feed back in preparation for making the most of the terrain from step one during your heli package.
To do this package we meet in your home resort choosing from: Tignes, Val d’Isere, Courchevel, Meribel, Paradiski, Ste foy and La Rosiere. It is up to you to get to that area, using one of the transfer options shown below.
|Transfer Options to Access the Meeting Point From Resort||Price|
|Your own transport||no cost|
|VHS minibus transport||£82.50 (€99) pp|
|Transceiver; shovel and probe|
|Full day with your UIAGM mountain guide or instructor|
|Use of our radio communications for safety and instruction|
Not Included: lift pass(es) (including Carte Neige backcountry rescue to hospital), adequate travel insurance, food/drink, minibus transport
|ABS pack||£24 (€29) pp|
|Edited GoPro footage of your day||£32 (€39) pp|
|Use of our Salomon/Liberty VHS powder skis||£21 (€25) pp/day|
|Splitboard & Skins Rental (multi day discount available)||€66pp/day|
|Packed lunch||£29 (€35) pp|
|60 minute warm-down sports massage||£60 (€72)|
|VHS hoodie||£65 (€75)|
|VHS Hagloffs fleece||£90 (€105)|
|VHS Hagloffs couloir 3 Jacket||£410 (€490)|
According to best practice backcountry skiing / snowboarding we offer the use of sweeper on your backcountry day. A sweeper is employed to follow the group while the guide/instructor leads from the front. A sweeper is there to ensure the safety of everyone in the group thereby improving the group’s overall confidence and security. Price: £50 (€60) pp based on a private group of 4.
|Val Heliski Sweeper Service (Private heli trips only)||£200 (€240)|
– Prices are based on 1-6 / 8 pax.
– Payment is to be made in full to confirm the booking.
– We require you to leave all ski holiday days available for best weather and availability for this package however will endeavour to Cary this out at the beginning do the week for maximum benefit. We will contact you by SMS in resort to confirm your day.
– In accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 and unless we have already provided the services we have contracted with you to provide or your booking is made in resort, you have the right to cancel your booking at any time up to the end of the 7th working day after the booking is accepted by us. You may do this by writing to us at the above address and you will receive a full refund of any monies paid. If you want to cancel your booking otherwise than as set out above please inform us as soon as possible. You will forfeit your deposit but please note that places on a trip can be transferred to someone else subject to any such replacement agreeing to these Conditions.
– In the event a guide directs the group to a route with better conditions (subject to availability), additional costs may be incurred.
– We reserve the right to exchange any of our products of a similar price or less in the event of adverse weather or snow conditions.
– Adequate travel insurance is required for all VHS packages and is the responsibility of the participant to purchase and provide proof to a VHS staff member on the day of their activity. We recommend purchasing a Carte Neige for the full duration of your lift pass and can advise further, on request.
Val/Tignes Heli Ski LLP, Partnership no’s OC358489 / OC358496
Val/Tignes Heli Ski LLP – numéro d’immatriculation: 801 050 659 R.C.S CHAMBERY / 800 898 074 R.C.S. CHAMBERY
Contact: +4401329339621, firstname.lastname@example.org
Head office: Shirral House, Church Road, Shedfield, Hampshire, SO32 2HY, UK