AVAILABLE DATES: 5th December – 4th May
AVAILABLE FROM / TO RESORTS: Courchevel, Meribel, Val d’Isere and Tignes
AVAILABLE FROM / TO AIRPORTS: Geneva, Grenoble, Chambery and Lyon
DESCRIPTION: Your journey to and from the airport needn’t be a hassle. That’s why we provide a private 5-seater helicopter transfer taking you from your resort, over snow-dusted mountains, to a landing pad in your chosen airport – A journey of circa-30 minutes! Save valuable time, avoid lengthly delays and marvel at the stunning backdrop during the flight – A truly unique way to travel. Our helicopter transfers are for groups of up to 5 persons, with room for your luggage. A shorter transfer allows for longer time spent in resort; perfect for those who want to make the most of their time in the mountains.
Prices are based on a helicopter of 5 paying persons, travelling to / from any of the resorts mentioned above.
|Airport||Price per person – one way|
|Geneva / Grenoble||€599|
– Prices are based on a full helicopter of 5 seats.
– Payment is to be made in full to confirm the booking.
– We reserve the right to exchange any of our products of a similar price or less in the event of adverse weather or snow conditions.
– In accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 and unless we have already provided the services we have contracted with you to provide or your booking is made in resort, you have the right to cancel your booking at any time up to the end of the 7th working day after the booking is accepted by us. You may do this by writing to us at the above address and you will receive a full refund of any monies paid. If you want to cancel your booking otherwise than as set out above please inform us as soon as possible. You will forfeit your deposit but please note that places on a trip can be transferred to someone else subject to any such replacement agreeing to these Conditions.
– If an alternative product, of a similar price or less, cannot be offered due to adverse weather or snow conditions, then a refund on the helicopter element(s) of the package missed will be given.
– Adequate travel insurance is required for all VHS packages and is the responsibility of the participant to purchase and provide proof to a VHS staff member on the day of their activity.numéro d’immatriculation: 801 050 659 R.C.S. CHAMBERY, Contact: +4401329339621, email@example.com
Head office: Shirral House, Church Road, Shedfield, Hampshire, SO32 2HY, UK